Each SchooVR Expedition is packed with interactive educational content. Teachers and students can access hundreds of immersive 360 degree Expeditions, assessment activities, polls, questions, guided audio, and Points of Interest.
Search the library
Select a scene
- Select a scene by using the arrows or scene selector in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Play guided audio to students using classroom speakers or through student devices.
- Select a Point of Interest and guide students in real-time.
- Toggle between Guide Mode and Student Explore Mode by selecting the guide icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the resource button in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Send students several types of teaching material in real-time using the Send to class button. You can even send slideshows and PowerPoints in virtual reality mode.
- Students can explore the resources in their own time using Student Explore Mode.